Ethan may be behind his peers academically.
Ethan may not be able to talk like the other kids around him.
Ethan may still believe in Santa.
But Ethan is not dumb.
This kid loves
He loves it so much that his grandmothers have him spoiled with multiple
This week Ethan and Jordan were out of school. I had no idea what Ethan was up to until today.
Here is the lowdown:
Ethan was with Phil on Thursday. Around noon Ethan says he is hungry and wants to eat at Taco Bell. He even has his gift card (what a surprise) that he pulls from his wallet. Smart kid - always be prepared. So Phil takes him to get three tacos (his standing order).
On Friday, apparently, he was with Jordan. He pulls the same request. Voila - three tacos! Happy kid.
Saturday he was with me. We are pulling out of the bike shop and he says he is hungry. He wants to go to Taco Bell. I am thinking to myself, why not - it will be special treat for him! Plus...he has his gift cards.
When I pull up to the window to get his order the young man at the window shouts out "Hey there, Taco Man!" I look at him surprised. He proceeds to tell me that this is Ethan's third day in a row to come get his "three tacos." Ethan and the drive thru guy are now buds. (I was a little embarrassed at our bad parenting :-)
After enjoying his tacos for the third day in a row, Ethan veges out with an episode of Psych - along with his other best bud.
My goal this week?? NO ONE takes Ethan to Taco Bell!


1 comment:
I have been guilty of a three day trip to Taco Bell :)
There is just something about a good taco!
Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment