Icy rain brought Arkansas to a standstill. We decided to put the time to good use. It is Ethan's favorite time of the year… Putting up Christmas decorations! He has been singing Christmas songs all day long. Loudly. We have encouraged the use of the ipad Christmas song list to help quiet his enthusiasm. It doesn't help much. Unfortunately I couldn't find the star for the tree. But even Ethan's insistent requests for the star can't get me out on the icy roads to go buy one. It will have to wait until next week.
The rod iron grating for the fireplace that I used for the stockings is ruined because "someone" (hint: I don't put the decorations up in the attic) loaded suitcases on top of it and it broke.
I. Was. Not. Happy.
Now Ethan is obsessing over where the stockings are going to hang..........
Just a side note: No vacation day on February 17th. Bummer.
On another subject: I am starting to get a great collection of nativity sets.
![]() |
| This is actually my first nativity that mom got me 8 years ago. The picture isn't the greatest, but all of the characters have real clothing. I love this one! |






No comments:
Post a Comment