I am horrible at cutting hair. And I don't attempt it anymore on any family member that has straight beautiful hair. I only do it on the curly haired members who let me. Jack is always willing....Bryan not so much. But I digress.
I can't decide if Jack looks more like an Oompa Loompa or a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz.....
After the haircut it was off to the Bean Museum on the campus at BYU. (Claire isn't too happy because I wouldn't buy a shell in the gift shop). Bryan and Ethan met us there. They had to do some fish shopping this morning for Bryan's fish tank. Then they went out to Taco Bell, because as you know, that is what Ethan does.
Weather is Orem today: 86, but it felt like 83.
Weather in Searcy was 89, but it felt like 99. Just as a side note: no tornadoes and no humidity made the PRO list, too.
My boys are my boys, but I can't explain their wild hair. At least I know Logan has to cut his before school starts. They won't let him set foot on campus looking like that.
Bryan on the other hand - I am not sure how we can overcome that one.....
Bryan on the other hand - I am not sure how we can overcome that one.....
Megan got a babysitter for the little ones and we went to ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI - let me just tell ya: It made the Pro list!
We had seconds after this. Let's just says we can down 16 rolls of sushi like nobody's business.







No comments:
Post a Comment