Even after six months, we are still struggling to make sure Ethan is eating right and eating healthy. His last doctor visit didn't give me the ray of sunshine I had hoped for, but the nutritionist said to give it more time and just to make sure we are doing all we can. So when I ran into this on the clearance aisle at Walmart, light bulbs went on and I grabbed it:
Megan has one and likes it. And, I am happy to say, Ethan likes it as well. Yesterday he had two whole zucchini disguised as "pasta." And tonight, he had another one!
And, as so often is the case, there is a whole world of "spiralizing" out there - websites, blogs, and tons of recipes. I hope this becomes a huge hit in our house, because we could all use a bit more "veggie" in our lives!


No comments:
Post a Comment