It has been a crazy week i am not going to lie. I don't have much time on this but i have some stories I have to tell you. I was on the plane for almost 24 hours... wow... I have come to realize that I REALLY don't like planes at all!!! I hate them...
So we all got to Buenos Aires and went through customs and everything was in spanish... oh
no...what did I get myself into, eh???? We flew to Salta and met with the
police to get our passports figured out and then went to meet our
mission president! President Chaparro and his wife are de diez!! (that
means awesome) Then we had a really bomb dinner and went to sleep. Next
thing we know we are late for the meeting where we get out trainers
ahhhhhhh no! So we finish up passport stuff and head over to the mission
house. My companions name is Elder Petersen!!! He is from Utah and is
amazing!! We are learning so much!!
Here is a big shocker for
all of you!..,.I do not know how to speak spanish.... oh yeah, y'all
never would have guessed it right?
My first lesson was with a
family names Coman! They are amazing but let me tell you, I did not
understand a single word that was spoken!!!! AHAHHAHAH
I don't
have any time but I want you to know I am eating good and sleeping
better, i have almost gotten over my fear of spiders.....almost.....
I drink alot of mate and I am still here so the lord hasn't smitten me for that.
I love all of you!!! I want you to know that The Lord will help you no matter what if you ask..I promise He will answer!
Oh we are painting the apartment and the mosquitoes here can kill
LOVE
ELDER MCGRATH
No comments:
Post a Comment