Good news - Ethan did not take off this week. Yep, he remained a "car rider" all week, just like he was supposed to.
Bad news - I still have 10 children who don't know any of their alphabet :-(
Nasty - two potty accidents this week - same child, same day. I have since figured out he waits too long and now I just remember to remind myself to remind him.
Other unfortunate news -
Phil got tired of Axle's stinky collar and decided to boil it clean. Unfortunately he forgot about it and now it is burnt to the bottom of my [good] pot. [cue evil eye]
Jordan can't figure out google drive, apparently because he attached pictures I don't have access to. But he is doing well and I will post pics when I can.
Last week of September with continued temps in the 90s..............but at least we aren't flooding!
No comments:
Post a Comment