Sunday, September 18, 2016

Germs, Yuck and......Trouble

My life right now is filled with:



Yep - lots of runny noses (and a few potty accidents) have been in my room this week.  I'm getting a little paranoid about getting sick mostly because it is hard to get subs for my school and who knows what I would come back to!?!?  I need to stay healthy - so between the mega doses of vitamins and germ-x - I am hoping I can avoid trouble for as long as possible.

On another front - an Ethan front - he thought we had left him this morning (dad left for church early and apparently he didn't see me standing in the living room as he rushed out the door) - by the time I grabbed my bag and went to the car he was nowhere to be found.  I knew immediately what must of happened.  I jumped in the car and sped down the road to find him getting into a lady's car.  He had been crossing the narrow, very busy street and was almost hit by her.  She didn't know what to do but give him a ride....who knows where...the police station??  I got there in the nick of time.  She was freaked out - I was freaked out - and Ethan got an earful when I got him back to our car.

Just when you think he won't do something crazy.........

No comments: