
David is my one and only brother. He was always busy growing up - I don't know if I have the story correct but I do believe he never slept when he was little....
....actually, I don't think he sleeps now either.
....actually, I don't think he sleeps now either.David has one of the biggest hearts around. I love him for it. He is a great "kid".

The only complaint I have is that I don't see him enough. He is funny and talented. I think they call it being a ham.....
I think he is way smarter than me, but I am better at acting smart. I know he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to.When he was little he brought a tinny tiny baby chick home from school (ah, that sneaky teacher). We all thought it was a hen and he kept it in his room. He made a wonderful pet until he grew up into a ornery rooster. We had to eventually take him out to the barn, but I had to take a broom with me for protection everytime I went out to feed the horses. We eventually took him to a farmer that had lots of hens so he could keep his mind occupied on something besides terrorizing us :-)
I think this is his graduation picture.
I think this is his graduation picture.
4 comments:
He was such a CUTE kid!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Bro!
Happy Birthday, Davy!
Hi Everyone!!
Love Chelsea
Well, Mrs. Chelsea, you ARE still around! Hope to hear from you again soon....still needin' that address from you!!
David is 40! Wow. I remember when he was little and he said he was never going to cut his hair, have it fall over his face and back and just cut two eye holes out to see. He does indeed have hair on his face but fortunately it belongs there!lol HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment