He looks like he is having fun! He is a cute kid. I wish we could see you guys more often...Chloe and Hannah had a lot of fun with Jordan at the reunion.
Hey...grandma was telling us about the 4 generation pictures you had taken...you should post them! I'd love to see!
Are you talking about the 4 generation with her at the airport? Or the 5 generation on my side with my grandmother? The first didn't turn out the greatest and the second should be here next week when my sister comes for a visit. :-)
Maybe it was the 5 generation...I don't know. Grandma was saying that you some pictures taken at your house and that every generation was just beautiful :-)
7 comments:
whats on his head?
Green hair paint...he did have blue face paint on the other half of his face. It was on for about 1 second before he decided it was too itchy.
He looks like he is having fun! He is a cute kid. I wish we could see you guys more often...Chloe and Hannah had a lot of fun with Jordan at the reunion.
Hey...grandma was telling us about the 4 generation pictures you had taken...you should post them! I'd love to see!
Are you talking about the 4 generation with her at the airport? Or the 5 generation on my side with my grandmother? The first didn't turn out the greatest and the second should be here next week when my sister comes for a visit. :-)
Maybe it was the 5 generation...I don't know. Grandma was saying that you some pictures taken at your house and that every generation was just beautiful :-)
Nice hair!. It kinda looks like grass, It must have been a very nice day at school!. Anyway i will see you guys soon!!!.
Love Journee.
Wow Jordan I've never seen yea look better;)
Post a Comment