I had a great birthday - it was wonderful having family here to share it with me. The kids were taking most of the pictures, so sad to say they are not printable. I didn't have a one that wasn't blurry. My mother gave me a beautiful handmade white sweater from a chenille spread with an antique pin from one of her dear friends that has passed away -Thanks, Mom!! By the way, the Title 9 sweater is one of the most comfortable things I have ever worn.
My crafty sister made me these placemats- I love them! Thanks Sami.

Megan gave me some of one of my favorite series - X Files. Woo hoo.
My wonderful husband is getting me a present that we are waiting to go on sale - more of that later.
It was a wonderful day with wonderful children - who happily stayed at home while we went out to the movies....except Zeb. He and Phil were having a serious discussion.
3 comments:
What a sweet baby! It makes me miss mine being little!
Oh, and Happy Birthday, Susie!
Happy Birthday SUSIE!!!!!
Post a Comment