I was sick AGAIN this week - for two days. This is the third time this semester I have gotten a bug-stomach-virus-thingy. It must be all of those new germs I am exposed to each and every day. Twenty little bodies can let loose a lot of bodily fluids in various ways and means. Even the staunchest Germx can't stop everything.
Bryan left yesterday morning for Utah. He is ready and excited to be out on his own. I couldn't even help him pack and get out the door, I was miserable in bed. The best I could do was a warm hand hug and an "I love you." I will see him this summer and make it up to him :-)
Logan was in another (and his last) play at the high school. He was a son of a King, music-playing guy who later in cursed into being a swan and decides to marry the lovely swaness he shares the pond with. Actually, that is a bit more simplistic that it really was, but this was meant to be a short blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment