So,
Bryan is looking for an apartment in Provo (I can you hear you laughing now, how ridiculous you are telling yourself - school is still in session), a job, a car, and getting ready to move. Right now we are batting ZERO.
Logan has only three weeks left, so he really is....um....behind.
Jordan is still enjoying an extended spring break. I asked him to pull the weeds in my backyard flowers beds today and when he said he had three bags full I worried because I know for a fact I didn't have that many weeds. I soon discovered all of my ground cover is gone.............a lot of viney groundcover met its doom today.
Ethan had me read a Christmas book for bedtime tonight, so in other words, he is same-0 same-0.
Loved having Megan/Brian and Claire for a week - the time flew by.
Here is a picture I love of Claire and my nephew, Zeb.
Bryan
Ethan has just now become a responsible driver. In most part due to the fact that Grandma and Grandpa's motorized vehicle is on it's last leg and doesn't go very fast. The first time Ethan got in one of these he drove it off my sister's back porch and flipped over. He also loves the Wiggles, so when he saw Grandma's little car (even though it is a girly car) - it became the Wiggles' "Big Red Car." He was in heaven the whole day long.
2 comments:
hahaha. That's really funny about Jordan lol.
Tell Bryan to call James 5029744155 He has found a cheap summer place and might have room in the fall too. He lives in a condo but wants clean roommates :)
Post a Comment