Yes, check the time. It is almost 2:30 a.m.
No, I am not having trouble sleeping - I wish I
were sleeping.
It is Prom Night.

I have about 20 teenagers eating waffles with strawberries and cream and playing some sort of dance game on the Wii. I hope my floor/bedroom ceiling can take it. There is also a serious game of air hockey going on.

I hope the neighbors don't call. The windows are shut, but that only keeps out so much noise.
However, that said, I am glad they are all here enjoying themselves and not somewhere else. Last year they all came over too, but they had a lot earlier curfews last year :-) It must be because they are seniors this year.
Maybe by three......????????
1 comment:
I was reading this post and Quinn comes up, sees the second picture and says: "LOGAN'S GETTING MARRIED!"
I said, "No, it's his prom...thingy."
"Oh...Wew!" Was her only reply.
Lol.
Post a Comment