Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Only Monday??

Our first school day on daylight savings time and guess what? It was windy, rainy and dark. Ug.

I woke up with a crick in my neck and now I turn like a robot.

My yard, a.k.a. "The Swamp", may not recover anytime soon from the rainfall - what to do with all of the tree(s) left in the backyard?

Phil borrowed a "real man's" saw from a friend. Hopefully by the time I get home from work on Tuesday night it will be cleaned out.

Ethan's aide sent a note home saying he requested that she write down for us that he felt the baby moving in his tummy while standing in lunch line. (can you believe it? That kid can't watch anything. He was watching a family movie that had a pregnant lady, aghhhhh. I was a wee bit embarrassed.)

My computer still won't upload pictures for my blog. I actually think it is a problem with our internet provider........grrr.

I went to a meeting with interventionists in the central office and came back with a mega-ton of books! Yahooo. Common Core Standards are being implemented in 48 of our 50 states (Texas is a bum) and our office bought some of the quality "exemplar literature" for us to browse over. They also had chocolate - you can't beat a good book and chocolate.

I know why so many teachers are overweight - STAY AWAY FROM THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! I am fine in the morning, but come late afternoon..........just stay away!

The great thing is ....... tomorrow is Tuesday.

No comments: