First of all, Happy Birthday, Megan. Find her story HERE. Of course, she isn't 22 anymore, but she seems to be aging really well, lol.
We love you!
Ethan can't wait to call and sing Happy Birthday - he has been waiting for two whole weeks and driving us all insane.
Second, meet my "Tim" as in "Time the Tool Man Taylor"
I need trees down in my backyard so I can have a garden. A real garden. I have decided nothing gets water this summer unless it provides sustenance. Hence, the reason my yard is nothing but weeds. (When it is mowed, you can hardly tell the difference).
After a night of camping out with teenage boys for a scout activity, Jordan and Dad got to work. The neighbors on the other side of the fence were a little worried. They kept poking their head out the door and looking. It was a big tree, I don't blame them.
1 comment:
Lol. Good job guys!
And Happy Birthday Megan!
Post a Comment