Boy, was that a mistake.......
In case you didn't get the connection, these are the "lanterns" painted on the inside of the castle wall.
What's up with the hangers? No clue. He always uses them for something. From stocking hangers to Captain Hook's hook....it is always something. He and Claire were banned from using them for hooks because they kept fighting over them. Let me just tell you that plastic hangers break easily. We go through them on a regular basis.
He also used his sheets for drapes.
Maybe I should get him a pet chameleon.
I should note he was very proud of his creation. He couldn't wait for us all to see his room.
How can you get mad about that?
Oh, did I mention how I just repainted the room the last week of July?
1 comment:
Oh, I can totally see those lanterns! That Rapunzel was a busy girl in that tower...I wonder what else he will recreate?
Post a Comment