How did I do on my predictions?
**An early morning that proceeds a sleepless night. It was a horrible night! I tossed and turned and had weird dreams.
**A messy closet as nothing will fit "right". Boy did I hit that one on the head. My first pair of pants was too tight, the second had a previous unseen stain (big surprise, right, Mom?), the third pair popped a button as I was putting them on (that isn't a good sign), and let's not even get into the tops I had to try on.....I hope tomorrow is better.
**A breakfast fixed way too early - biscuits and gravy at Jordan's request. Because of the dressing fiasco dinner was started late, but the biscuits and gravy were divine.
**A frantic search for Ethan's shoes even though they were put out the night before. I am glad to be wrong on this one, for once. Let's see if we can keep it up for tomorrow. **Traffic, traffic, traffic (which, for Searcy is nothing for you city folk, but still) Yep, I had to actually stop AND wait at the stop signs.
** Nervousness as Ethan's begins middle school. I am glad Phil took him, I had a pit in my stomach.
**A few tears as I worry about how his day goes. No tears, just worry.
**Crying children during morning cafeteria duty. And no doubt a few spills. Yes, and yes. But it could have been worse.
**Wondering how Jordan's first day of 10th grade goes. Yep, on and off. He is pretty resourceful. He had a great day.
**A mentally exhausting day - for every single one of us. I admit it, I came home and took a power nap.
**Spaghetti for dinner as that will be easy and quick. With quick homemade bread stick even.
**Swimming at a friend's pool after dinner to unwind. Not sure about the unwinding part, but the swim was fun.
**Early bedtime. Yeah, right. Not even close.
The really bummer about the day was I didn't hear from Logan! Maybe tomorrow.......
1 comment:
In Utah lingo AF is American Fork.
Post a Comment