His email from now on is logan.mcgrath@myldsmail.net
The days at the MTC are coming to the close!
I received your package and Uncle Krestens and Mary Jane's package and grandma's packages! thank you all so much. I love you and miss you!
Wow that is so sad about Jacquelynes mom... I'm so sorry...
Conference was awesome here.. it was like being injected with spiritual steroids just without the bad side effects.
Temple in KINSHASA!!! that was such a surprise! Maybe I can go to the ground breaking? who knows? Maybe that area will open up while I'm there.
French is coming along. My goal this last week is to get down every conjugation down pack so i know when and how to use them even if it takes me a little while to get there! that speed will come with time I think. i hope. I pray. Hey you all can pray for me too please! haha je blauge je deja sais que vous priez pour moi toujours.merci beaucoup! J vous aime!
This is my last email from the MTC! From now on you have to email me! No more dear elders tout le monde! Merci pour le post j'ai recu deja! Mais maitenant email this address! Merci!
Well I have good news everybody!
I am leaving the MTC!! I report at the travel office at 8:30 PM on October 10 to pick up my visa and passport and stuff. BY THE WAY I did not get anything you might have forwarded from Sister Jameson... so what? I leave the Salt Lake City airport at 11:40 PM... that is at night for those of you who don't know that, and I arrive at the New York Kennedy Airport at 6:04 AM on the 11th. Then I have a layover until 3:40 PM!!!! That is about ten hours or so of layover time! Something cool. We're allowed to call home while we are in the airport. I might call home! Keep your phone handy! Other than that I'm going to try some contacting I think, or at least stand somewhere obvious until some one approaches me. I'm not sure if I'm, allowed to proselyte in an airport? Anyway, I leave the JFK at 3:40 and fly to the FRANKFURT GERMANY (I don't speak german, they didn't teach me that here...) airport and arrive there at 5:15AM on the 12! I have a 5 hour layover (again, i don't parlez allemond) and leave at 10:05am for POINTE NOIRE CONGO!!! I'm so excited! I will get there around 630 on the 12th! A lot of flying! and I'm the travel leader of the group. I'm also the only one in my group so i guess that makes sense... I start my malaria pills this Saturday! I can't wait!
Chad Lewis came and spoke to us last Sunday. Very inspiring speaker. The coolest part was when he was sharing his experience climbing mount Kilimanjaro (I did not spell that right je pense) for some NFL thing and he was showing some video of the people he was with! I can't wait to get out there!
That's all the time I have for this day.
I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM THINKING ABOUT YOU!!! Hope life is going well!
Peace be with you!
Oh and also Joshua 1:8-9. Jordan read that. I memorized it. You do so too si vous plait love ya!
SINCERELY,
Elder McGrath
No comments:
Post a Comment