First of all, I know it is lame to post all of these blogs about our dinners. But....really...how great is it to be able to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes and have the kitchen dishes cleaned?
Last night's beans and tortillas were awesome and made a great leftover lunch today.
Then tonight, after a gloomy, rainy, foggy day....Stew! It was sooooo good. I had to set some aside for Bryan before the guys ate it all. Everything was cooked just right and the meat was melt-in-your-mouth tender. The picture doesn't do it justice, but since this isn't a "real" cooking blog I feel no pressure. Ha! "no pressure," get it? Ha!
The little white things in the bowl are minced garlic. Because garlic and onion make everything better.
Tomorrow night...what shall it be? Teriyaki short ribs or lasagna? I know my family is ribs all the way. They have to be the least Italian eaters in the universe. I am just really curious how the pasta will cook. And the bottom line is....if you're hungry you will eat what mama cooks!

No comments:
Post a Comment