Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Break Begins

I took an extra day off work and Ethan and I are beginning break early!  Off to Utah to help Megan around the house while her husband is off to Florida for work.  We have a busy agenda - getting ready for baby, a bit of spring cleaning, and a freezer full of freezer meals.

It is always good to have a goal.

The bad thing with age is that I can't even take a selfie without using my reading glasses to make sure I am pointing the camera correctly.......
Last time Ethan flew Phil was unable to find anything for Ethan to snack on at the airport that was celiac-friendly.  This time, however, I hit the jackpot.  Greek yogurt and fresh popped popcorn!!  Life was good this trip!



The grandkids have grown so much since Christmas!
Joseph (2)

Jack (4)


Claire (6)


Ethan was especially ready to see his "bros" again - Logan stopped by Friday night (no pics yet!) and Bryan came by on Saturday to hang out for a bit.


 Ethan found Brian's box of hats from Russia and was in *love* with them.  It was perfect for his pretend dress up - of which the kids also took part.
Claire cleaning "Lord Farquad's" shoes.
When Bryan got off work I went to a church activity with the family and Ethan went to stay the night at Bryan's.  I will include pics of Elvis and B.B. King in another post.  Ethan was thrilled to be staying with his bro, especially since he was able to talk him into some Breyer's ice cream when they stopped by Walmart!  The weather is warm and it should be a great week!

 


No comments: