Ah.....that time of year. Family Math/Science/Literacy Night - postponed because of snow and squeezed into a busy week. We had about 500 people show up, and it makes me so happy seeing our students with their moms/dads and siblings. They are so excited to come for the "party" and the Latino students always dress up. The girls wear beautiful dresses and the young men wear button-up shirts neatly tucked in. Adorable!!!!
We interventionists got together for our annual picture. Becky, the woman saving me from the shark, is retiring this year. I am really going to miss her! She has been an inspiring and collaborative colleague. And....she is a great teacher.
Ethan hung out with me since dad had a meeting out of town. He waited patiently since he couldn't eat the pizza or the cookies. Bummer.
My hat is funky because I was wearing my glasses on top of my head. Ethan is nearly as tall as I am now!!
It was fun, but it was an exhausting 13 hour day. I am now chilling with the latest episode of NCIS: Los Angeles. I am easily diverted :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment