Monday, May 30, 2016

2016 Summer Games - The Hero Within

Our last summer games in Arkansas - I loved the theme "The Hero Within".
  


Fortunately for us, Ethan's events were in aquatics so Phil and I sat by the pool (inside - with fans) while those track and field folks had to alternate between sun and humidity or storms and humidity.

Ethan had his own fan club.

He won two gold medals, though in all honesty he didn't have much competition in his age group.

  
Ethan and his swim coach, Mrs. Little.


He is never short of admirers.



Including his mom and dad.
We look like we are about to choke him.


We left immediately after - we hit the road for Tennessee.  It was very sad to leave everyone we have grown to love so much.  I'm sure God has other plans for us, but it is hard to change.

But for now, it's training for next year!!  Hoorah!!

No comments: