In just a short week my movers will be here! I go in for my follow up with the doctor this week AND I will go back to work on Thursday. For four days, but hey, four days of pay is better than not.
So, first things first, I'm Frankenstein:
| COMING HOME! My neck was stiff and sore and I was afraid to move it. |
| Everytime I go anywhere (I can't drive yet) I have to wear a neck brace. |
| It took the bandage almost three weeks to come off. That doesn't look like something that is going to just fade into the background! |
Mom has been cleaning out every inch of my house - my movers will have it so easy. She is taking care of me, the house, the dogs, AND Ethan. Wonder woman.
Ethan went to the prom and enjoyed every minute of it. From what I understand, he never left the dance floor.
| Ms. Ava, who has been with him for 6 years, was an escort. Ethan had to take his own gluten-free meal. |
Ethan, i.e. Officer McGrath, has been leaving stickers that Officer Davis gave him all around the house (on the walls and the furniture - he must have given him a whole roll). Can't wait to run into Officer Davis.........
Only one week left!
No comments:
Post a Comment