Friday, May 27, 2016

Loading Day

Just shoot me now.

My packers/loaders have not been the most efficient crew I have ever worked with.  They promised me they would be out by Thursday evening.  However, it is nearly seven in the evening and we are not even close.  I had to apologize to the buyers, who are supposed to move in Friday morning.  Grrrrrrr.

They aren't even certain everything will fit on the truck.  We still have a utility trailer and a storage unit to load - after they are done with the house.  Cue explosion.


I overdid it a bit (not on purpose) - but I am a bit sore and stiff in the neck.  I will try to do better today (i.e. Phil will do all the work while Ethan and I chill in the hotel).  Speaking of which.....


It is Special Olympic weekend and the only room available was the hospitality suite, which is bigger than some homes I have lived in.  Ethan is chillin' with the remote.

 Stay tuned, because Ethan is swimming in the Special Olympic State Games today....wish him luck!
 

No comments: