Sunday, June 5, 2011

Check

Laundry room - check

Garage - check

Two rooms down - only 13 more before school starts.

I am not stressing myself over the "spring cleaning" - my goal is to hit one room a day. However, the number of days I don't have something going on, or I'm not out of town, or I don't have family in is exactly 9.

Phil and I leave for TREK on Thursday - wish us luck. The temps are so high I don't know how we will all make it. For those that don't know - trek is a 3-day 22 mile reenactment of the pioneers crossing the plains pushing handcarts. It is designed for Youth ages 14-18. Each group of youth belong to a "family" with a "ma" and "pa" (that's me and Phil). There are 13 families and 130 youth going. With the support staff (think doctor and nurse, etc) there are close to 200 people involved. We are hiking in the Ozark Mountains. When we drove through it last weekend the entire 22 miles seemed like it was uphill. Which technically is impossible since it is a circular route, lol.

We started packing. Logan is taking care of Ethan, except for when he goes to work and then a friend was brave enough to have him. Jordan is going on trek, although he will be in a different "family".

Fun!

Well, maybe.

I will have to get back with you on that.

The day after I get back I head out for a two full week intense training for my ESL certification.

More fun!

Well, maybe.

I will have to get back with you on that, too.

1 comment:

Journee said...

Jordan left your family!? Ah! ;)