Monday, June 27, 2011

Home Again

It was so great get home!! I missed them all so much. They had the house spotless, my garden weeded, and Jordan and Ethan were waiting on the front porch for me when I pulled up. It has been great to be home.

Now that the lectures are over, the real work begins........

If the weather is decent Ethan and I are going to take off for Tennessee tomorrow morning. It will be good to see Grandma and the cousins again. Jordan is off at scout camp this week, he left about 5 a.m. He enrolled in the Special Ops program and he is e-x-c-i-t-e-d. Logan is doing grown-up stuff like working - boooorrring.

My garden grew like crazy while I was gone. My tomatillos are an interesting plant. They grow sideways and aren't as bushy as regular tomato plants. Phil and I had to stake a few plants because the cages were bending over. Next year, I will do a few things differently.

I saw four turtles in the yard. Some of them don't look too happy, but Boo is still alive and well.

No comments: