Yeah, I wish you would learn to do that, lol. I'm glad you got the book, everyone needs it in their library. Do you remember me reading it to you? I still have the copy I read to you. I read it to Ethan every once in a while, but he prefers "Green Eggs and Ham." :-)
4 comments:
Hey you took the red eye out! I need to learn how to do that. And I bought the velveteen rabbit for Claire! Love that book.
Yeah, I wish you would learn to do that, lol. I'm glad you got the book, everyone needs it in their library. Do you remember me reading it to you? I still have the copy I read to you. I read it to Ethan every once in a while, but he prefers "Green Eggs and Ham." :-)
What beautiful blue eyes. She is so cute!!
She is beautiful! "Good job," goes to Megan and Bryan!!! And also to Grandpa and Grandma!
Post a Comment