Friday, February 27, 2009

The Best Gal Ever!

After a long week and an exhausting day at school, I came home to find a GIFT - yes, that's right! My wonderful sister sent me these:
She made them a while back (look HERE) - and I wanted her to send me a copy - instead she sent me the real, honest deal. I was so excited! You all know what where I am going tomorrow (Hancock Fabrics) and what I will be doing (sewing!!).

THANK YOU, SAMI!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Indygo Junction - Handmade Style for the Creative Spirit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute! What a sweet sister you have! Are you ALL this nice???

Journee said...

Ahhh, you are soooo welcome! I wanted you to get all of the options with the skirt and tunic, so you needed the real deal. I expect you to post what you make:-)

Susie said...

My sister is just super sweet :-) When I grow up I want to be like her.

mary jane said...

Cute! I can't wait to see what you make. Looks like a fun pattern.