Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adios

Yesterday was my last day of field experience. I had a wonderful time, learned a lot, and really got to love those rascally kids. It was a two hour round trip, but it was worth it.

Mrs. H was my CT in the field and she was the best. She answered the 15 million questions I had every day and let me try out whatever kooky plan came into my head. And she was absolutely amazing with the students.

THANK YOU!!!!!

One more week and my first semester is over!! A huge thanks to my wonderful husband for playing "Mr. Mom" on the days I was gone. He got the kids up, fed them a hot breakfast, took them to school, did the laundry and dishes, and picked the kids up at the end of the school day. He is the best!

4 comments:

Journee said...

I wish you would have been my school teacher...I bet the kids will miss you. Phil is awesome!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

The kids already asked if you were coming Friday! We will all miss you! Like they said "You are the bomb!"

Susie said...

LOL! They are going to be hard to forget! I looked through their pictures today - they were so well done! I can tell they worked very hard on them, and I love 'em.

mary jane said...

Well! Now that semester just flew by for me! ;-)