1. Playing with Claire. 2. Visiting with Megan. 3. Playing with Claire. 4. Balancing the checkbook 5. Playing with Claire. 6. Watching "Bones" 7. Playing with Claire.
2 comments:
Jessica
said...
Just saw your comments on Wuthering Heights- I read that for the first time a few weeks ago. Very disturbing! I was almost scared to read Jane Eyre, just in case Charlotte was as dark as her sister! Glad I talked myself into it, though. I still prefer Jane Austen!
2 comments:
Just saw your comments on Wuthering Heights- I read that for the first time a few weeks ago. Very disturbing! I was almost scared to read Jane Eyre, just in case Charlotte was as dark as her sister! Glad I talked myself into it, though. I still prefer Jane Austen!
I still prefer Jane Austen, as well. I mean really, who wouldn't want a Mr. Darcy???
Post a Comment