Logan went to the Jr/Sr Prom. Now, his group of friends do things a little different. There were 10 of them (5 couples). They are all friends. Since none of them have "boyfriends" or "girlfriends" they ended up all going together.
Two dad's drove them all to Little Rock for dinner.
They came to our house for waffles with strawberries and cream around 11pm.
They all had curfews to be home at 1am.
I love Searcy!
Logan's date didn't want a corsage, so Logan bought her a bouquet of chocolate roses.

Logan was the only one at the prom with long coattails. This pictures doesn't do him justice, because he looked
very sharp!

This is the group of friends that went together.

Logan and his date.
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Oh..I want to get dressed up and go to dinner! Wonder if those girls would loan me a dress? They all look great!
What a fun time with friends!!! He is lucky to have the fun without all the drama....does she like me, do I like her, what will she think if....and on and on. Perfect!
Very cute!!! Sounds like a great way to do prom! Let's hope this is a growing trend...(please!)
Post a Comment