Just a snippit from Bryan's letter - a repeat for those of you that get the whole caboodle.
"We had zone conference this week. Just a normal zone conference, except my apartment won the clean apartment award. That’s right. My apartment won the clean apartment award. We won iced lemon cookies. I don’t even like lemon cookies, but these lemon cookies were the best cookies I’ve ever had. Tasty tasty. The funny thing is we didn’t really do much for it. We left Emmanuel in the house and he scrubbed everything nice and white, and we put nice little signs around the apartment like "The Hales are the coolest" and the Hales hooked us up. But it doesn’t matter how the hurdle was jumpd, as long as it was crossed and I’m still moving in a forward direction. So that is it. I honestly never thought I would win the clean apartment award. but thanks to my Ghanain step child Emmanuel....."
No comments:
Post a Comment