I think you'd be sad with a maid and a cook (or at least the cook!). It would probably do you good to hear some advice that a friend gave me when I started working (It was just 2 days a week and p.e.!!Why couldn't I get "it all done"?!?!?). She said that I was still trying to be the super-stay-at-home-mom, even though I didn't stay at home all the time anymore. You really can not do it all, even though you make it look like you can! :-)
Actually, my sewing machine is one problem - tension, I mean, how hard can it be?? And of course, the cinnamon rolls was the timers fault, I mean - really!! Fortunately, I am perfectly fine with going to bed with dirty dishes on the counter, somehow they are always there in the morning and seem none the worse for the wait :-) Plus, my kids are getting older and isn't that what kids are for?!?
5 comments:
Yes! Yes! Yes! That is what it means. I've been trying to tell my people that for years!!!!
Ooops. Again, I didn't realized it was Nate signed in. These comments were really from me....Sherri!!!
I think you'd be sad with a maid and a cook (or at least the cook!). It would probably do you good to hear some advice that a friend gave me when I started working (It was just 2 days a week and p.e.!!Why couldn't I get "it all done"?!?!?). She said that I was still trying to be the super-stay-at-home-mom, even though I didn't stay at home all the time anymore. You really can not do it all, even though you make it look like you can! :-)
Actually, my sewing machine is one problem - tension, I mean, how hard can it be?? And of course, the cinnamon rolls was the timers fault, I mean - really!! Fortunately, I am perfectly fine with going to bed with dirty dishes on the counter, somehow they are always there in the morning and seem none the worse for the wait :-) Plus, my kids are getting older and isn't that what kids are for?!?
You mean to say you do not have a maid and cook???? I thought everyone did these days????
Oh, wait...that was a dream. (sigh) Guess I'll go start some bread and make my bed...
Post a Comment