Saturday, June 19, 2010

24 Hours Old

We had a great day yesterday. We caught up on a little bit of sleep while Phil took Ethan and Claire to the park. Megan was served breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed. She wanted biscuits and gravy for breakfast and chicken cordon bleu and a baked potato (lots of butter and cheese) for dinner.

More pictures:
Chilling out during a change of diapers.
Resting with mom.The midwife wrapped him up like a teletubby. He didn't like it for long and we unwrapped him :-)Claire got a baby of her own and was very happy with her.She also got some accessories that Uncle Logan helped put together.Claire thought she would try out the toy stroller.
She quickly changed her mind! Help!!!!I thought I would post pictures of both Claire and Jack when they were just minutes old.

2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

That boy is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Oh what a sweet baby!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

So very cute. Gotta love those babies :)