Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lil' Stinker

We are busy, busy here packing and cleaning. It is what I like to call organized chaos. Megan isn't quite so sure, but I have had enough experience moving that I am confident we will get out without much fuss.

Claire, however, is making that a bit of challenge.

Yesterday I went into the kitchen to find she had dumped out a large (Sam's size) container of lemonade mix and a container of protein powder. On the floor was a very lovely imitation of a Japanese sand garden. (No picture, at the time I wasn't that amused).

Not to be deterred, she went into the bathroom and decided to freshen up.She went back later for even more.This may be a viable option for these two when we travel.......This little fella, though, is as good as gold! (And he has gained a whole pound in 10 days!)

3 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

that picture of the makeup made me laugh so hard!

Jessica said...

Those are going to be GREAT blackmail pictures when she's older!

Susie said...

yes, well - if she lives that long :-)