Tuesday, June 15, 2010

John Wayne Marina

This morning we visited the John Wayne Marina (don't you just love that name?), during low tide. There are lots of little critters that don't make it back out to the water, so the boys went exploring. There are a lot of boats kept out there! That is one thing I have never desired to have - a boat. Some of the ones we saw were mighty impressive (not impressive enough for me to change mind, however).These pics were taken with my phone, as I absentmindly left my camera at home.

A jellyfish was deserted during low tide.Jordan picked this starfish out of the water. He (the starfish) was not happy (I can just tell these things).And since Megan still isn't ready to have the baby (or the baby is not ready to tackle this great big world) we are walking to the library.......and that is a huge task. Ethan and libraries are not, and never have been, compatible.

I'm feeling brave today.

1 comment:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

well i think you need to keep exploring and tell that baby to come on out- i am loving the pictures! can't wait to see the new grandbaby!