Sunday, June 20, 2010

Seattle

We are visiting Seattle (with Claire) for two days. The drive here has reminded me how much I hate cities. I am a small town girl, for sure. We decided to stay right downtown. If we can't get there by walking we aren't going to see it. I am already feeling claustrophobic.

Pictures will have to be posted when we get back to Sequim because I left my cords at home, grr.

I am glad I did not bring my "Woo Pig Sooie" shirt. I don't think I would of fit in. We are a big suburban in a city of Priuses.

Megan - Claire is doing great. We walked to a sushi shop (oh my, did they have great sushi) and she ate with chopsticks. Yes, I got pictures.

1 comment:

The McEwans said...

I'm still laughing from your phone call! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Man, I can't wait to hear about it. What are the odds??