We made it back from Seattle.
Claustrophobic,
stifling Seattle. We took the ferry so we wouldn't have to drive through Tacoma. It was fun! When we took the smaller ferry to Victoria I was sicker than a dog, but the big ferries are just like riding in a car. Whew! You know you are in the wrong city when all of the parking places say "compact" and you are in a suburban.
Give me the country any day.
We saw actual warships in the dock! They were from New Zealand, but hey, New Zealand is way cool.


We walked to Pike's Place. A huge street market. It had a lot of atmosphere, but a ton of people. I gave Ethan some money to put in his pocket. He knows what money is for - he bought his own french fries. And he was thrilled!

Then we walked to the Children's Museum. Logan and Jordan went to the "Experience Music Museum." They had sound proof rooms to play different kinds of instruments and sing and such, the boys had a great time. I wouldn't let them take my camera so I don't have pictures. They also went to the "The Science Fiction Museum" and saw Captain Kirk's chair - among other things. Dad and I took the younger two to the Children's Museum.


We ate at the best sushi place. Claire tried out the chopsticks.

We all had a great time. Thank you, Megan and Brian, for letting us take Claire. I think she had a super time!
No comments:
Post a Comment