The ENTIRE state of Arkansas is under a Winter Storm Warning.
How bizarre. We leave in the SOUTH for pete's sake.
So I am snug in my (semi) warm home, sipping hot chocolate, debating on whether to do taxes, scrub the bathroom and clean out my files.
In reality what may happen is a batch of warm buttery popcorn, hot chocolate, and an episode or so of Psych.
Kinda the devil and the angel on each shoulder thing goin' on here today.
I should be dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, wiping down cupboards and wall, deciding what rooms need to be painted next, organizing closets, and menu planning.
Ah!
The first thing I need to do is take a good long nap. Yesterday was rough and ended with a trip to the ER.
Now that I have you hooked you will have to wait for the rest of the story.........
1 comment:
I'm certainly curious about what happened, and will keeping a eye out for a update on it.
And I would totally go with Psych.
Post a Comment