Saturday, February 12, 2011

"W"

So I had to spend a couple of hours at Walmart today waiting for someone that had errands there and needed a ride. I sat on the bench in front of the check out registers.

Aside from an alarming amount of Mountain Dew that was purchased, I observed that studying the "people of Walmart" would probably make a very interesting dissertation. If I were a sociologist, that is. Since Searcy is such a small town, I did see several people that I knew. I got some very fine visiting in this afternoon.

As a rule, I avoid Walmart like the plague, especially on Saturdays. My favorite time to go is early in the morning (like before 6am).

Three snow days allowed me to get some much needed paperwork (read: bills) done and even get started on my taxes. I did not clean closets, but I did get to some messy drawers. I took naps (yahoo!), watched a movie with the family (for a change), and exercised (please peel yourself off the floor). Ethan managed to make a horrific mess each day, but was able to pick it up by bedtime (only because he wasn't allowed to eat any ice cream until it was clean).

One guess as to what Ethan played the whole week....
Some of my handsome guys....

2 comments:

Journee said...

Lookin' good, y'all!
And Jordan, I think you're getting close to Shawn look, there! Lol.

Journee said...

And, oh my word, I just realized, Jordan's hair is actually brushed!