How could she?
Megan made a malted chocolate cake when she was visiting, which was good, but what was even better was what she poured on top of it:

Chocolate ganache.
What is ganache?
Warm cream poured over chocolate chunks and stirred until it is smooth and glossy.
Yum!
Over cake it is good, but I found something even better.
Megan put the leftover ganache in the frig then had the audacity to leave town.
I was stuck with the leftovers. Darn.
One night when I was feeling particularly melancholy I popped that plastic dish in the microwave and warmed up the ganache. 15 seconds. Poured it over ice cream and can we all say D -E - L - I - S - H??
In fact, it is a semi-secret addiction now. I found some left over cream in the frig door and made another batch.
Let's just say it didn't last long.
My next post will detail my struggles with fitness and weight loss. For some odd reason.
1 comment:
hahahah
Post a Comment