Monday, February 28, 2011

Laaaa LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


A little girl at school today told me I have such a loud voice I must be a really good singer.

(see, my children, I wasn't yelling, I was preparing to be a great singer)

On another front, I am determined to uproot all of the old crepe myrtles in my yard to make room for important stuff - like blueberry bushes, dwarf fruit trees, a strawberry patch, and a vegetable garden.

Wish me luck.

It is easy to be enthusiastic from the kitchen window.

(addendum: I feel I should say I wasn't yelling at school. I am in a very small closet room and I was talking over a window unit heater that is right next to me)

6 comments:

Sam I Am said...

Kids are so funny!......
Too bad you are too old for American Idol:-)

Jessica Stevens said...

Hey, can I have your old crepe myrtles? Give me a call or shoot me an email if that's ok! :-)
And, I think you've got a great voice!

Susie said...

Honestly, Sami, who are you calling old??

Susie said...

Jessica, you are welcome to the whole yard!!

Sam I Am said...

American Idol's rules and standards...not mine:-)

Susie said...

Maybe I could go to Great Britian - they would take me surely!!