
I don't think I have posted anything about these books and I absolutely love them!!
Elephant and Piggie are best friends, but totally different. Mo Willems has written several books about their adventures together.
I got these books at first to practice fluency - they are easy readers with the dialogue in great big bubbles. They are perfect for reader's theatre. Ethan loves them so much we read it each night and we have to read it twice - once with him being Elephant and once with him being Piggie. They are fun and funny. The latest one - We Are In a Book - literally makes you laugh out loud.
Read one with your young one, you will fall in love with them, too.
3 comments:
Did you get Claire one for Christmas? We have one about a bird laying a nest on the elephants head and I don't know where it came from. Claire LOVES it though.
LOL, yes, I got her one. Isn't it funny. That was one of the first ones Ethan got. He has like 5 now.
My kids LOVE the bird on your head book...it's way too funny!
Post a Comment