Here are a few pictures he sent us recently. Think of him today, pray for him, and keep him in your thoughts. He will call on Christmas Day - we can hardly wait!



"This is Christmas week. It doesn’t feel like Christmas at all. Not in the least bit. I think we are one of the only countries in the world that celebrates Christmas like we do, but I’m grateful for it. I wish I was little again and still believed in Santa Clause, that would be cool. I hope this Christmas season is good for you. I’m praying for y’all and I know that the Lord will take care of you. I know that with all my heart. If nothing else this missionary work gives you a bit of peace. I didn’t even know I wasn’t at peace. But now I know that I am at peace, if that makes any sense. I love you all very much.
Love you, mom
Love you, dad.
Love you, little brothers
and big sister and brother and niece
and everyone else too
Merry Christmas!
Love, Elder McGrath"
No comments:
Post a Comment