Thursday, December 11, 2008

An X-File

At approximately 4:05 pm today I witnessed an abduction of my youngest son - an alien double took his place while several permanent and baby teeth were properly cleaned. Yes, it had to be an abduction as the real Ethan would never allow any stranger put even stranger objects into his mouth.

You ask if I have proof? After 6 years and 13 dentist visits - I have plenty of proof. Out of those 13 visits, he has only sat in the official dental chair 4 times, opened his mouth wide enough for the dentist to look at his teeth 6 times, and allowed a strange object (i.e. a toothbrush or mirror) into his mouth 3 times. Yet today, November 11th, 2008 the dental assistant put him in chair, leaned the chair back, looked into an open mouth, brushed every individual tooth, sprayed water, suctioned, and flossed. Then the dentist came in for a second look.

What crazy thing could be next......flouride?? Or horror of horrors.....XRAYS?????

***THIS PHOTO HAS NOT BEEN ALTERED IN ANY WAY - IT IS AN ORIGINAL***

3 comments:

Journee said...

Unbelievable!!!!!! I bet you were so proud...after the shock was gone, of course!

Kathy said...

I hope he got some good loot after being so good. Maybe a trip to Walmart???? He deserved it! (and so did you)

The McEwans said...

he's **sniff** growing up....