This is the second year the PTO has had a Christmas Cookie Sale to raise money at Jordan's school. We make 6 different kinds of cookies and make plates and platters. It's a love/hate relationship with the sales - we want the money but we dread the baking.
This year we only had to make 48 dozen of each type. I am the "Gingersnap" specialist.

Somehow I ended up baking 60 dozen, so if we drop by your house with a plate full of gingersnaps singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," you will know why!
2 comments:
Yum, I love gingersnap cookies -please e-mail me one. (I wish) I am going to try my hand at molasses cookies this year. Michelle made Christmas sugar cookies this past week end but they are already gone. Well, good luck at the cookie sale1 Love, Aunt Bev
60 DOZEN??? Wow! That is a staggering number of cookies!
Post a Comment