Another food storage recipe from a lady in Arizona that promotes storing food like Joseph in Egypt :-) Her exact system doesn't work for me, but I did start writing out the recipes I use a lot of to see how much I would have to have to make it repeatedly. It was very illuminating.
Anyway.....
Beef Stroganoff
1 qt of canned beef
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
2 C beef broth
onion, chopped (optional)
sour cream (~ 1 C or however much you have in your frig)
Rice or noodles
I put all but the last two ingredients in the crockpot and heat thru. Add sour cream right before serving over rice or noodles.
BTW: I am canning chicken on Saturday (it's on sale this week!) - come on over if you want!
1 comment:
Looks good! We make a very similar recipe. After I cook the noodles I stir them into the crock pot...the gravy sticks to the noodles and it is yum.
And...I canned chicken this week too! We are on the same wavelength here!
Post a Comment