Thanks for your votes, everyone!! I will clean it up tomorrow!
Friday, January 16, 2009
T.G.I.F
Friday, it would seem, is Party Night. I would like to say that Phil and I are living it up, but alas - the teenagers are having all the fun. After several pizzas, several liters of soda, and lots of lots of snack food (where does it all go???) - it is games, air hockey and an alternate version of X-Men. They are watching the movie with another sound track played over it. It must be hilarious because I hear a lot of laughing........
You may be wondering what Phil and I are up to? Well, Phil is working and I am debating on whether I want to clean the kitchen mess now or in the morning.
Thanks for your votes, everyone!! I will clean it up tomorrow!
Thanks for your votes, everyone!! I will clean it up tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great group of kids. Are they mainly Logan's friends?
Yep, they are all Logan's friends. Most of them came around 6 for pizza then Logan and three others left to see the anthem at a basketball game. The others hung out until they got back. Then when he came home he had brought more with him. They are all good kids - that is one nice thing about such a strict Christian community. They are all juniors and a couple of them had to be home by 10pm.
A new kid came that goes to the Church of Christ. He parents almost didn't let him come because they found out we were mormon and worried that we would have alcohol. Logan's friends laughed and said, "Man, didn't you hear what I said, they are MORMON. They don't even drink coke!!" He came and had a great time, he is a super kid :-)
Woo, it's early. The kids left to SING the anthem, not see.
Post a Comment