Farewell to thee, O Cheerio
You are sweet and crunchy
But I need thee no more.
My favorite is MUSH
rolled oats nice and hot
Lightly sweetened with honey
And warm milk from the pot.
I may eat thee again
Every once and a while
When mom is to tired
To cook with a smile.
But now my great desire
When I have a huge bowl
Is golden sweet oats
It's food for my soul.
by Ethan McGrath
3 comments:
Impressive...I would have thought he would never give up the cheerios!
The boy can down the oats, let me tell you. He can eat as much as Phil and that is saying something. I don't think his body tells him when he is full.....oops, I have that problem, too, lol.
Wow! Out with the old and in with the new. Yes, you will be going through oats more quickly now. I can bring you some when we camp.
Post a Comment