Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

What's a better way to celebrate the New Year than having a party?? We had lots of people over for games, puzzles, food and many games of volleyball. I would of had pictures of the game, but I was playing. Logan discovered he likes hitting the ball with his head instead of his hands - that was fun - of course sometimes he didn't hit it with his head on purpose......(these people can play a mean game of Pit)

When the sun is in short supply, you have to soak it up while you can.

2 comments:

elaine said...

Thank-you for inviting me to your blog. I have been wanting to know how Bryan is doing. We are so proud of him and Bruce and Colby.
Missions do indeed give peace of mind on both sides those who serve and those left behind.

Susie said...

Well, I hope that you will be able to see some more people from church as I post the pictures. We love hearing how you are doing - I know we will be able to keep up better this way!